.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Tag...you're it!

Heather ran over here and tagged me - that means I have to tell you 7 things about me.
Here goes:
  • I'm not a morning person
  • I have 2 grandchildren
  • I hate coffee
  • I love to cook
  • I love to play cards
  • I swam with dolphins - twice
  • My favorite food is Mexican

Ok, now I need to find 7 people to tag....I'm tagging Mel, Mindi, Catriona, Joy, Darlene, Pammi & Rischa,by the way Rischa, the puppies are so cute! Now, they all need to tell us 7 things about themselves and then tag 7 people.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Really, 2 grandchildren? How cool! And I've never swam with dolphins, but I did snorkel with sharks once...

:)

Heather said...

I wanna swim with the dolphins! I love dolphins! and lordy do I love me my coffee. LOL