.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

6 New Commercial Products & Grab Bag Revealed






















Here's what you missed in my grab bag. But don't worry, you can still get them.
New Commercial Use or Personal Use products added to the store.
Stop by and check them out. Design and sell your own unique papers and elements.
Change the blending modes to create dozens of different designs with one overlay or
layer the overlays on top of each other for a different look.
You can get them here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a great weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend Gayle & I went to visit our friend Marianne up north, we had so much fun. We had some marathon card games and of course Marianne out did herself, she had so much food. Now it's gonna take me 2 weeks to lose what I gained in one weekend!
Oh, and my friend Barb's a grandma! She had her first grandbaby yesterday. Now the fun begins because being a grandma is the best job in the world! I love being a grandma!!!

No comments: