.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Humpday Freebie & Award



It's that time again. Here's my freebie for today. You can get it here.

Also, don’t forget to see what the other Humpday Hunnys have for you: Kristine, Bunny, Joy, Teriann, & Sondra.
Be sure to visit DSO and check out this weeks Commercial Use grab bag by Bunny & Kim. It is awesome! Also, Heather put up some gorgeous blooms so look for those too! Darlene has a fun new kit, heck you better check everyone stuff!
Oh, my good friend Heather nominated me for the Nice Matters Award.

Thank you so much Heather! Heather, you are one of the sweetest, most kind individuals I have ever met. Thank you for being my friend. I would nominate you, but I guess I can't do that. So here are my nominees:
Darlene - Darlene and I are buddies and co-host the DSO Scrap N'Chat. She is always there for me if I need a helping hand. Thanks for all your help Darlene.
Mindi - Mindi & I met many years ago in a group, the group is long gone but Mindi and I stayed friends and we both now sell our scraps at DSO. Mindi is such a nice caring person, I'm so glad we've stayed friends.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Aw Lynn! You're too sweet to me, see, that's why I nominated you!

Mel said...

Great Hump Day freebie Lynn, awesome!! I'm so excited to be joining you guys, as a new humper!! LOL!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this great mini & the flower elements in your earlier post!!!!