.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Creative Team & Humpday Freebie is here

Wow, I am so excited, to welcome my new Creative Team Members; Quinn, Crystal and Micha !!! More on this later...


I hope you all take advantage of the big savings on my grab bag. There's only a few days left to save 80%, so hurry.



I made this freebie for the DSO Color Challenge. You know, killing 2 birds with one stone. If you haven't been to DSO then you must check it out. There's a ton of challenges with great prizes. You can download today's Humpday Freebie here.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I really like the postage stamp! Thanks for sharing! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Nancy P said...

Very nice kit - I like the way it looks like the flowers are stamped on the paper, tags, etc. Thank you very much for sharing this with me!

kyky said...

thank you!

√Črica said...

Thanks. I loved it. It is a nice kit. And congratulations for your CT.

Connie said...

Oooh! This is really pretty! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Love the freebie, thanks for sharing!