.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Grab Bag Bonanza & Scrap N'Chat tonight 9pm EST


WOW, I am excited to tell you about the DSO Grab Bag Bonanza.

I have packed my grab bag full of new goodies just for you and it's only $2.oo.

There are 4 brand new personal use products in my grab bag.

You save a ton of money if you get them now before they go in the store.
And don't forget the other 12 grab bags, all under $3.00. The designers at DSO have put together wonderful grab bags so grab them all, I know you will love them.
Oh and don't forget about the DSO Scrap N'Chat, tonight at 9pm EST. in the DSO chat room. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Monday Lynn! I'm hoping to make the chat tonight, but we'll see how Nadya is doing. :)
I LOVE your stamp frames - I've linked to them and your new Pumpkins kit in my blog - fabulous work!!!! :)

.:kristine aka wenchdgrafix:. said...

Happy Humpday Lynn!!!!