.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Humpday Freebie


There are some great sales over at DSO, Heather has another Commercial Use grab bag on sale, and I can tell you... it is great! So go check it out. Oh and her Commercial Use Bead Script is on sale 50% off, what a bargain!


It's Humpday again, so that means it's freebie time. Today I have a few elements for you. You can get them here. Maybe next week, I'll do the papers to match. Be sure to check out the other Humpday Hunnies to see what goodies they have for you today! Links to their blogs are on the right!

6 comments:

Kuoha Designs, Ink! said...

Thanks Lynn!!! These are fab!!!

Shannon said...

Thanks Lynn! If I get time, I'll try to matching paper - I love this color! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Rae said...

Thank you. I love the green!

Vicki from Australia said...

Thank you for this lovely item. The green is lovely.

Lisa said...

Wow - these are great ribbons and I love the flower too!!! I can't wait to use them. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. >>hugs<<