.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Pumpkins are here!

Here's my newest kit "Pumpkins"
It is available in my DSO store.
It is on sale now so grab it now and you will be ready to scrap all those Halloween or fall photos.

I have more excitings new, KimB is now an exclusive designer at DSO!
I love Kim's work and am glad so glad she picked DSO has her home. To celebrate, she is having a big sale so be sure to stop buy DSO.

I am also now an exclusive designer at DSO. I am so happy, it just suits me to be in one place. And I love all the designers at DSO. It is a fun place to hang out. It makes it easy on you too, you'll always know where to find my products.

Get ready for some great deals at DSO on Sunday.... I can't say anymore right now, but be sure to check back on Sunday.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Love that ribbon Lynn! Nadya is going to be "Eeyore" for her 1st Halloween - I can't wait! :)
So glad you and Kim decided to be exclusive at DSO - I just love that place! :)

Devin and Crystal said...

I love this new kit! It looks very fun and versitle! Great job!

Scrap Praise said...

You have been featured on Scrap Praise!