.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

DSO Scrap N'Chat, Sales & Grand Opening



Please join us at the DSO Scrap N'Chat, Monday, Oct 22nd at 9:00pm Eastern / 6:00pm Pacific


You will be given a free template and if you post your LO in the Scrap N'Chat gallery within 24 hours you will get this posting bonus.

I am having a 30% off sale on all my products so check it out at my DSO store.

Bunny is also having a birthday sale so make sure to see all her goodies too.

Mel's commercial use grab bag is still on sale for a few days, so hurry and grab it.

GRAND OPENING: My good friend, Heather Manning has opened her own blog store. I am going to miss her over at DSO but I know we will still keep in touch! I wish her much success in her new business venture.

2 comments:

Bunny Cates, digital-scrapbooking.org said...

Im going to try to remember this week, I swear!!!
lol..

Heather said...

I love that chat gift you have Lynn! Beautiful colors! I'll try to make it to the chat if the kids cooperate!