.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm back, Humpday Freebie and Football




I'm back from vacation, we had a wonderful time but it's always nice to come home. I got some great sunset shots, I'll share those later.


My grandson Clayton played in the Superbowl Championship game tonight. Clayton had a great game tonight, he carried the ball several times for 1 downs. He also made a great tackle to stop a touchdown! They won 6-0 in overtime. What a great game! There were 12 local teams in the tournament and they won it all. My granddaughter Brittany, the blonde cutie, was there to cheer her brother on to victory!


Now for the Humpday Freebie, today I made some pumpkins on a wire that match my Pumpkins kit at DSO. It's almost 12 inches so it fits your scrap page. You can get the freebie here.





3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Thanks lady - I just love those pumpkins...and they'll fit right in with this month's element challenge! :) Glad you had a great vacation and are home safely!

Gayle said...

Cute little pumpkins! Thanks so much! :)