.

Monday, October 22, 2007

New Goodies & Chat


Terra Cotta Paper Pak is the latest addition to my DSO Store.
My other new kit, Butterfly Flowers, is still on sale, so hurry on over and take a look.
There are lots of other new items in the DSO store, too!
Darlene's Sunshiny Day kit is on sale, until November 1!

Bunny has a new commercial use grab bag on sale for only $8.00!
Kristine's new kit - Salsa - is also on sale.
And don't forget about tonight's chat at DSO 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific. You can get the freebie I posted Saturday. Hope to see you all there.

2 comments:

Bunny Cates, digital-scrapbooking.org said...

I made it! I rememebred! Im so proud of me!

marianna said...

great page you have
i hope you dont mind but i did make a link to you on my own page
there are other scrap pages to with freebees.

great regard marianna
http://www.kippetjuhs.nl/personalscrap.htm