.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thank You Shannon!


Ok, now that I have had time to settle in, I want to thank Shannon for covering the Humpday Freebies for me while I was away. I did not ask her to do this, she created something just in case I needed it. She didn't even tell me she did this until Humpday. I can't begin to tell you what a help that was, I was worried I would not be able to upload and I was right. But I didn't ask anyone to help cover this, not because I did not want the help, I just did not want to bother someone or take their creative time. Creative time can be so precious, and I didn't want them spending it on me. Well Shannon, you not only spent your time creating something beautiful, you willingly offered them to my blog readers during my absence for the Humpday Freebies. THANK YOU SO MUCH! In honor of you, I created the NICE AWARD and you are the very first recipient! THANK YOU SHANNON, for being YOU!
Feel free to snag this award and pass it on others.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww - thanks! :) Glad to help, plus I love your kits! :)

Rischa said...

Hey there Lynn! Long time no chat! Just wanted to stop by and say hello. You've done a lot since the last time I was here! Looks great and looks like you're doing a lot of scrap related stuff! :-)

Hugs,
Rischa