.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cold day 2 & CATW

Yep, it's cold outise but that's not what I'm talking about. Yesterday I started with the sneezing and blowing my nose so I guess I offically have a cold. I haven't been sick, even a cold in such a long time, I forgot what a pain it is! Not being able to breath, ugh, I hate it. Oh well, it will go away eventually. I had homemade chicken soup for dinner and started taking that Zicam stuff yesterday, which is supposed to make it not last as long so we shall see, this is day 2. I think colds usually last 10 days, we will see if it works.



And no, I didn't go to the gym yesterday. But, I did walk on my treadmill, so yeah for me!



Hey, have you heard about the Chrismas Around the World (CATW) Mega Freebie.

It is going to be AWESOME, there are a ton of designers, me included, that signed up to make a freebie. And get this, they all coordinate. We all used the same color scheme, so you get this GIGANTIC MEGA KIT - and it's all FREE. It all starts December 10th, (which happens to be my friend Cindy's Birthday) So check back here on Dec 10th, cause I'll be linking you up so you can get all the freebies.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

(Wiping Lynn's blog with a Clorox wipe) I hope you feel better soon!! Zinc drops saved me since most everything else wasn't approved for breastfeeding. Sending hugs! Me

Doodle said...

Take a hot bath and rest, that always makes me feel better. Thank you Shannon for Cloroxing the blog before I got here. lol lol