.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gym and HumpDay Freebie


Well, now I know I must be crazy. This past summer, I was doing water arobics and I really enjoyed it, I even lost some weight. But the pool has been close for awhile so, I did it, I joined a gym. And I hate to excercise! What was I thinking? Well, I would like to get in better shape and lose a few pounds. I have been a couple of times and it really isn't too bad. I kind of like the machines. It's just getting there that can be the problem, it's so easy for me to think of some excuse why I don't want to go. Like Monday, it was cold and raining, so I didn't go. My goal is to go 3 times per week and lose 20 lbs. I'll keep you posted, maybe you will be the motivation I need!!


Now, on to the freebie, I have anonther Quick Page that matches both of my Bearywoods kits.

Don't forget, they are both still on sale at DSO, you save 25 % so hurry. Now for the freebie, you can get it here.

8 comments:

Fishinmom said...

Awesome quick page hon!
I'm with you on the water aerobics - I used to go before we moved and I absolutely loved it!! The gym thing - now that would require a lot more motivation for me. I start going with very good intentions and then I backslide!! Wish I had more willpower!

Shannon said...

Great job Lynn!!! Good luck with the gym - I too often find 10,000 reasons NOT to exercise... but I don't want to have this baby weight forever!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

Joy said...

This QP is adorable! I am in the same spot you are - I have a gym membership but I never go!!! I need to schedule a standing time that I go so there is no excuse - but I have much more than 20 pounds to lose.... ugh!

No Reimer Reason said...

What an awesome QP! I really like it. Thanks for sharing.

Peta said...

I so know what its like with the gym, any excuse will do...lol..And what a lovely QP..

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.