.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Here's my new kit: Baby Dayz & Scrap N'Chat tonight









There's a new kit, Baby Dayz it's available only at DSO.

Check it out because there is a free sampler for this kit on DSO.

Baby Dayz is 30% off right now so grab it!

Don't forget about the Scrap N'Chat tonight at DSO 9pm EST / 6pm CST.

You get a template to play with and a free quick page for posting your layout. You never know, you might get some other freebies while you are there! Hope to see you there!
Also, Kim has a new designer grab bag, Bunny has a beautiful new watercolor kit and new glitter stickers and Fishinmom has a new Simple Elegance kit, so be sure and stop by DSO.














2 comments:

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Hi!!

That was a really cute kit, well done!! I just wanted to ask.. what on earth would the time be in sweden, (GMT) when that chat is?
I never tried that chatting-scrapping thing, but I'd like to if only I could know WHEN.. *lol*
Please if you see this BEFORE the chat.. send me a message to Nexa79@hotmail.com
Hugs to ya!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I can't remember whose blog this was on, but as soon as I saw it I ran and got it! Wish I could remember so I could give her credit, but the picture doesn't do it justice, fabulous work! Deb P