.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hump Day Freebie


Do you have your shopping done, well not me. So that's what I am doing the next few day.

Shop, shop, shop.... I hate when I know what I want to buy and can't find it. I guess I should have started my shopping earlier, well maybe next year I'll start early. I did buy some things a few months ago because I knew they wouldn't be around now, but some of the simplest things I cannot find. Uggghhhh!


On the the freebie, today I have some glitter shapes for you. You can get them here.

7 comments:

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

What a cute set of glitter shapes! They will just set off any holiday layout! Thanks so so much and thank you for your contribution to the Christmas kit!
Hugs,
Lisa

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Hi Lynn,
Cute shapes, cute blog and of course I joined your group :o) but I haven´t got the lovely tags yet.. I´d love to have them whenever you can find the time!! I'll head over to your shop, just LOVE your style, so I'll buy something I think..*lol*
Thanks also for the sweet comment on my blog!

Take care!
Hugs, Jessica (nexa79@hotmail.com)

Shannon said...

Hi Lynn! This shapes will go so well with All Blue and Cranberry Crush! I cant wait! :)

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Hi again ;o)
I just wanted to say I made a lo using your Bearywoods snow buddies kit.. added it to your album over at DSO.. hope you like it it was soooo cute! Thanks!
Jessica

Linda P. said...

Oh these are GREAT!!! Thank you so much!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.