.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Humpday and that 4 letter word


SNOW.......... it's so pretty when it first falls, but I hate the slushy mess it leaves behind. And I hate when I have to drive in it because everyone around here panics and drives either way too slow or too fast! I'm the only one that drives just right, LOL!

Here's what happens when you forget to bring in the hummingbird feeder.



Now on to the freebie. I made another
Bearywoods Quick Page for you. This is the 3rd QP so you should have a nice little mini album soon.
You can get my Bearyoods Kit and Snow Buddies at DSO. Get the Freebie here.

Example



6 comments:

.: Kristine :. said...

Hiya Lynn!

Thanks so much for the QP!! I think BearyWoods is my fave Christmas kit yet!!

:;dork dancing all over your blog::

*Mwah*

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very muvh for another adorable QP!!!!!

Mom2fur said...

Really, what is it about snow that makes people drive like idiots? Well, drive safe this winter!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

tajicat said...

Oh no, a frozen feeder! Thanks so much for the freebie! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.