.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

ZICAM Works - Join my yahoo group ----------->

Well, this should be day 5 of my cold, but Zicam really works. I feel so much better, no more runny nose, sneezing or scratchy throat! I really think it cut my cold in half. I am definately keeping it in my medicine cabinet. Not much else happening, it's been cold and rainy here so I'm staying in and playing on the PC. Guess I better get back to the gym tomorrow (yuck) LOL.

I am working on a couple of new kits and some freebies so keep checking back.

If you haven't joined my yahoo group, sign up now -----> it's on the right. Even if you belong to the newsletter subscription, you should also join the Yahoo group too, there will be very little mail because I will be the only one posting.

Monthly, I will be pick someone at random from my yahoo group to recieve a free kit of thier choice! What are you waiting for? I know you love freebies and you will get to choose your own freebie!

1 comment:

thumper6423 said...

Zicam does work. The cough spray is good too. Tastes nasty as all get out, but really works.