.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Freebie and a coupon for my group members


There's lots of new goodies at DSO
so be sure to go see them.

And don't forget about my RECIPE CHALLENGE over at DSO.

Also, you might want to join my group, you get special presents and coupons. This week I sent a coupon to the group for 25% off all my stuff, including sale items. And this week my stuff is already 32% OFF - so you could save 57%. So why not join, I am the only one that sends mail, so it's not a huge amount, just a few emails a week. I will send another coupon to my group in a few days, so if you join now you can still take advantage of the sale.

New items at DSO

so be sure to stop in DSO and check out all these goodies.

OK, on to the freebie, you can get it here.

I'd love to see some of your layouts using my kits, just email them to me at


lpand3dogs@gmail.com or leave a comment with a link and I will post them here.

12 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this GORGEOUS mini!!!!!!
Have a safe & enjoyable trip!!!!!!

www.edasuner.com said...

ı found on PSPResistire@gruposyahoo.com.ar can you send me thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love the papers!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Thanks for the wonderful goodies!! :)

Shannon said...

Thanks Lynn! Love the colors in the mini and in the Recipe Challenge bonus. Guess I'd better get busy!

Peggie said...

This is lovely. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Any freebies old or new you can advertise them for free at DigiScrapDepot.com

Vicky
Admin

Eva said...

Very pretty! Thank you so much for sharing!

.:eva:.

kokhine@gmail.com said...

hum I love these colours. Please, may be received this freebie