.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Wednesday and Freebie



Happy Wednesday! I am getting back in the swing of things now that I am back home. It takes me awhile sometimes, LOL!!


It is freezing here, the high today will be about 20, it's warmer than it was yesterday, but it is cold. I love it that I don't have to go out in the cold and snow anymore if I don't want to!!





Don't forget about the challenges over at DSO, I am hosting the Recipe Challenge and would love for you to try it!! I love collecting recipes and trying them of course! And if you participate, you get a nifty little posting bonus!

And get over to DSO to grab Bunny's Commercial Use Grab Bag/Bundle before it's gone! It's like a grab bag but you get to see what's itside, isn't that cool!


Ok, with all the red kits coming out for Valentine's Day, I thought I share a Red Foil Alpha.


Hope you like it, you can get it here.





Enjoy!

6 comments:

Luisa said...

Wooohooo I am first, Silly me, Thanks for the Alpha is really cool...

Hugs

Luisa

Lisa Joy said...

That alpha is really cool! I just finished unzipping all of the stuff i had. I was going to wait a while to start downloading new stuff, but could not resist your alpha.

Bunny Cates, digital-scrapbooking.org said...

just running thru the blog train!
Cute letters ma'am~

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
TY so ever much for these AWESOME alpha's!!!!!!!!!!

Mary said...

Great alpha. Love it!
Thanx much!