.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Last Chance to get Commercial Bundle & a freebie

Time is running out for you to save 75% by purchasing my Comercial
Bundle, so hurry over to DSO and pick it up before it's gone.

Also, KimB's CU Grab bag is almost gone so grab it too while you are there. You will not be sorry.

And my friend Heather Manning also has an awesome Designer Grab bag in it's last days too! So stop by her store and check it out!!





Now.......................................... on to the freebie!!!!!!!!!

Todays freebie is made by Shannon, she's the Head of my Creative Team. She used products from my Commercial Bundle
to whip up this freebie just for you. You can download the freebie here.

Shannon is so great, she's always willing to help me and is full of great ideas. Be sure to stop by Shannon's her blog and thank her for this goodie.

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Kim B said...

Happy Birthday to you-
Happy birthday to you- Hee hee
Hope you have a GREAT day my friend and are spoilt ROTTEN!
Hugs