.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Cards, Sale, Clover N'Hearts and Freebie

I think I lead a rather boring life, but I like it that way.  I just don't think have a lot to blog about, or at least nothing I think you would be interested in anyway.  Although today, I did have some fun, I played cards with some friends.  Tonight we played spades and hearts.  We also play euchre, pitch, 500 and other games.  We have been playing cards for many years and we just love it.  Time passes so quickly when we are playing card.  Do you like card games?  What are your favorite card games?  

Oh, we do have some exciting news at DSO, Loucee & Nikki  have joined our design team!  So stop on over and welcome them!   DSO also now is SSL secure, you know the little lock you see when you are on a secure site, you now see it at DSO!  Oh, and I almost forgot, DSO now accepts US Money Orders.  So if you don't like PayPal, you now have another option for payment.

Clover N'Hearts is my latest kit, just in time for St. Paddy's Day.  There are 2 clusters, an alpha, glitter edge, doodles & tons of other elements and papers. It is available at DSO and is on sale this week for 30% off.   As a mater of fact, all my products are on sale for 30% off this week at DSO!

LP3-CloverNHeartPreview

Now on to the good stuff, the freebie.  Shannon has created another AWESOME Quick Page for you.   This time she used my Hearts Galore kit.  You can get it here

Hearts Galore QP1 copy

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

LouCeeCreations said...

Oh Lynn, you just made me laugh! you don't lead a boring life girlie, I'm sure of that xx
card games...mmmm let me think
whrrrrr..whrrrrrr...brains trying to work here lol!
gin rummy is my fave, although I don't like to gamble as i would loose!

Kristine said...

Thanks so much Lynn!

Darlene Haughin said...

Hey Lynn - just stopping by to say hello. Love your new Clover kit!