.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun weekend and freebie

I had a great weekend, I went with 3 girlfriends to Medina to visit our friend Marianne. We had so much fun, we laughed, ate great food, laughed some more and played cards. We have all known each other since we were 5 yrs old. We grew up together, we went to school together and to this day, these are my best friends. We still get together about once a month, we have made it a priority to keep our friendship going. Even through the tough years when we were raising our families, we still managed to have our "club" days. Sometimes "club" was what kept us sane through all the crazy times life brings you. Our friendship has lasted the test of time, we have been through many life events together, both happy and sad. I am so blessed to have such good friends.

Ok, I know it's been awhile since I put up a freebie, sometimes life gets in the way. But I do have a freebie for you today. It's Cool Jewel mini, I have a new kit coming out called Cool Jewel so if you like this mini, next week, the full Cool Jewel kit should be in the DSO store.

LP3-CoolJewlMini-Preview

I hope you like it. You can get the freebie here.

5 comments:

Dracowin said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie! The colors you've used in this kit are gorgeous.

Robyn said...

Lovely! I love gems and love your colors! Thank you. Can't wait to see the full kit. :)

Luisa said...

Love the new kit, it's georgeous!!, great freebie too!!thanks for sharing

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

LouCeeCreations said...

Hey lynn, glad you had a great time away!. Cute kit!