.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Morning! Would you like a huge freebie?

Did you all remember to set your clocks up last night.  If not, do it now like I did.

Don't forget about DSO's Scrap N'Chat on Monday!  See the posting bonus below. 

We have some new Humpday Hunnies,  so Wednesday be sure to check out all the Hunnies, they are listed in my side bar.

Would you like a huge freebie?  Well, have you seen this months Fairy kit at DSO?  You can get this huge kit free if you complete all the challenges at DSO and that is on top of the freebies that each challenge is giving away.  So why not join in the fun, check here for the details.

3 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Hi Lynn, just riding the DSO train.... I did a lo using your 'Beautiful Bloom' kit.. Man I love that kit, it's so pretty.
I've posted it in the DSO gallery if you wanna take a look1
Have a nice day.

Kim's Scrappin' said...

Just passin' thru on the DSO Blog train....I'm working my way towards that awesome MEGA kit! I looked below at your snow picture, I did a LO with some of the ones I took Saturday, you can see it on my blog, and/or in the gallery at DSO.

Anonymous said...

WOWWWWWWWW that sure is one MEGA kit. wonderful.