.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Robin's Nest Mini & Freebie

I just added Robin's Nest Mini to the 99 cent Bargain Bin at DSO.

LP3-RobinsNest-Preview

Don't forget about the DSO Download a Day!  Each day you get a Freebie which is part of a HUGE Mega kit.  And it's all free!!  Just go to the DSO Forum to see where to get your freebie.  The download today was made by me,  you get half of the items in the preview, the other half will be given out later in the month.  You also get 10% off all of my products today since I am the featured designer. So be sure to check DSO everyday. 

 

3 comments:

Bunny Cates, digital-scrapbooking.org said...

LOVE THE ROBINS NEST MINI!!!!

Kim's Scrappin' said...

Just passin' thru on the DSO blog train....I grabbed your portion of the Desert Winds today, it is awesome!

Lani said...

love the colours of your robins nest mini! so cute!