.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring and 99 cent specials

Spring is here and it is beautiful, I love all the daffodils, red bud trees and forsythia bushes!  I love the color!!! I can't wait for the wisteria, lilac bushes, sweet peas and all the other beautiful flowers to bloom!!   I think spring is my favorite season!  I really need to get out and take some photos!

I just added more kits to the bargain bin, so stop by DSO and check them out.

LP3-FebRecipePreview

And don't forget to pick up your freebie in the Download a Day, just check the forum to see which designer is offering the freebie today.

2 comments:

txbubbles said...

Ridin'the DSO blog train! Lovely QP on yesterdays post!

Luisa said...

OMG! Lynn you have the cutest kits, love them, can you include me in your CT??!! LOL, Beautiful stuff!!