.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Yeah, we have a house! Save 40% and RAK's

I have been gone because we bought a house in Florida.  I am so excited, it is beautiful!  I can't wait til we close and then we get to start decorating it.  This is going to be a busy summer

PRODUCT OF THE WEEK - SAVE 40%

Why not check out my Citrus Sunshine kit it is bright and cheery! 

 LP3-CitrusSunshine LP3-CitrusSunshine-001_LRG

or take a look at some of my other products over at DSO!

Now for some exciting new, my Creative team will be spreading their own sunshine.  If you leave a comment on my blog or sport my blinkie they will be giving out RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness)  by this I mean you will get some of my goodies for free.  So grab a blinkie or leave a comment.  Remember they have to be able to get in touch with you to give you your goodies.

7 comments:

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

WOW - congrats on the new house!! Florida is a great place and only about 2 hours from me!! Great new kit - love it!! Thanks for sharing!! Riding the DSO blog train!! Hugs! :)

Mel said...

What a great sale on a great kit, so bright and cheery!!
Congrats on the new house too!!
Riding the DSO blog train...TOOT TOOT!!

Luisa said...

Congrats in your new house, It's beautiful, and great new kit!!

DigiLover said...

toot toot!! DSO blog train coming through.

how lucky are you to move to Florida - hope everything goes smoothly for you - how exciting!!!

just love your new kit - so bright and fresh!!!

Lani said...

woo hoo! congrats on your new house! and i love the bright colours of that kit!

mhsalgado said...

Congratulations on the new house in Florida. Decorating and planning with an open pallet is soooo much fun but really time consuming too. I love your new, bright kit. The colors look so refreshing and clean. They look, to me, like colors that belong on the walls of someone's new house in FL. lol.

Lisa Joy said...

I love the robins in the mini kit. Fun stuff.
Congrats on the house again.