.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Back home again & a freebie

I am finally back home and getting into the swing of things. Thank you all for sticking around, I know I have not created any freebies for you in a while, I will be making that up to you. So, be sure and check back often.

Be sure and go to DSO Blog to get the free daily download. Also don't forget to post your layouts in the DSO Gallery, you never know when you LO will be in the GALLERY STANDOUTS.

Here's a Crinkle Tissue Paper Pak. It will be going into the store next week, but I thought I'd give it to my faithful blog readers first. Grab it quick cause it's only free for a short time. You can get it here. DOWNLOAD EXPIRED

Be sure and sign up for my Yahoo group so you never miss a freebie. Crinkled Tissue Paper will be available in my DSO store.

How do you like my new preview?

LP3-CrinkledTissuePreview

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Welcome back, Lynn! Awesome freebie!

Shannon said...

These are great Lynn! I like the glitter butterfly on your Aspen previews best, but the paw print is pretty cute too! :)

Phoebe said...

Welcome back and thank you so much for the crinkled tissue. Your preview is cool (or is it hot now days lol).
Blessings & hugs

Sheila said...

So good to see you posting again! Love the papers and LOVE your preview!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

geminigal said...

Thank you so much for these great papers in these beautiful colors!

Noel said...

Thank you. I like your preview it looks cool. :)

LouCeeCreations said...

glad to see you back lynn, your paper looks delicous, tyfs

ccynden said...

Welcome back and thank you for the wonderful papers.

Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the Boy Time download for today. :)