.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beautiful June - Beautiful Bloom & Freebie

It has been beautiful this month, not to hot, not too cold, it's just right!  Just like Goldie Locks, LOL!! I need to get out and take some more photos!   Oh, I have been working on some overlays.  I think they turned out great, if I do say so myself.   You will get to see them Thursday.

I have a freebie for you today from Shannon (my CT Leader - be sure to stop by and thank her)  made some glitter styles to match my Beautiful Bloom kit  It includes a style for Photoshop and png's for the PSP users.  You can get it here.  I have also put my Beautiful Bloom kit on sale this week for only $2.99, that's 40% off.  So grab the freebie then head to DSO and pick up my Beautiful Bloom kit.

 

GlitterPreview

Just in case you don't remember my Beautiful Bloom kit, here's what it looks like.

LP3-BeautifulBloom 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).