.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Monday!

I used to hate Mondays, (the beginning of the work week, yuck) but retirement is wonderful and everyday is a happy day!   Because now I get to do what I love, create these digital goodies, I hope you enjoy them.  We had a great day yesterday, Dad always enjoys having us come over.  I grilled up some goodies to go the the rest of the tasty treats Mom had already made.  The deviled eggs are my favorite.  Of course Mom makes the best!

TODAY:  IN THE SPOTLIGHT

dads

 

Here's a LO that Linda put together with my free Dad kit from yesterday.  I hope she doesn't mind me posting it here. 

Stop by Linda's blog and leave her a comment, tell her I sent you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh well imagine my surprise!!! No I don't mind..in fact I'm honored! The kit was perfect and The page is now printed out and displayed in my home and my two sisters homes. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent!!