.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OK, I have been busy this week and have a ton of new items in the store this week!

These are all new items in my DSO store.  They are all on sale this week for 20%-25% off!

 

First up, show your WILD side is my Animal Kingdom Kit

Here's a great layout Shannon did using the kit

Kit: LPand3Dogs Animal Kingdom
Template: Terriann Hanks Making Waves (modified)
Fasteners: Bunny Cates Professional Starts
Fonts: XerkerFW, SU Kelly
Other: AC Gemstone

LP3-AnimalKingdom

or if you just want the papers you can just pick up the Animal Kingdom Paper Pak

LP3-AnimalKingdomPaper

Next up is my Frame Me Baby, I just love these! LP3-FrameMeBaby

And if you love bow like I do, try out my Bow Dacious Bows

LP3-BowDaciousBows

Then if you missed my Crinkled Tissue Paper freebie, you can get it in the store.

LP3-CrinkledTissue

I hope you like these new products.  I have another freebie coming soon so stay tuned.

And remember, if you send me a layout using my products I will put it on my blog.

1 comment:

Bunny Cates, digital-scrapbooking.org said...

Great stuff this week Lynn!!! I cant wait to drag out some old zoo photos for that animal kingdom kit! I have been waiting for the perfect kit to come along and I think it just did! whoot!