.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Triple Play - lots of new goodies

I have more new products for you this week, including a Triple Play! You save BIG money when you purchase all 3 sets of commercial use overlays! Or you can also buy them individually.

TriplePlay

Then I have an Aspen Bracket Album

LP3-AspenBracket-Preview

and we must always date our layouts so here are some cute Date Buttons,

LP3-DateButtons-preview

And finally, if you miss this Dad Mini kit, you can grab it in the bargain bin for only 99 cents!

LP3-DadMini-preview

Oh and you have to check out Bunny's Memory Box Templates  - Look what I made with one of them.  It was so much fun, I think I will make some more for my Christmas tree.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           She even has a sampler for you !                          

You should also check out Mindi's CU Got Wood Overlays   - they are awesome!

And Livia's Felt Happy Garden, isn't it darling!     

That's enough from me today, I hope you have a great day!

No comments: