.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anticipation....and Freebie for you

I am excited, next weekend is our "girls" trip. My girlfriends and I are going to visit our friend who lives 3 hours away. We always have such a good time. We have all been friends for about 47 years, man that makes me sound old, doesn't it! LOL We've known each other since we were babies, grew up on the same street and went to the same school. These are the sisters I never had. We have shared so much of our lives together. I love them more than they know. Any way it's sure to be a good time, good food, good friends and I'm sure we will manage to get some card playing in too!

Ok, I did say a freebie didn't I.....well Debbie Beckmoore, my guest CT made a wonderful brag book using my Emily kit, so you all get to reap the benefits! Be sure to stop by her blog and thank her. Check back often, I will be adding new brag book pages. Collect them all and you will have a cute little brag book.

Here's the first page of the brag book.

BB1 a

You can download it here. LINK NO LONGER AVAILABLE

4 comments:

GrannyNKy said...

I love bragbooks so thank you so much for this cute page!!! Hope T don't miss a one!!!

Andrea said...

Sounds like a fun 'girl' trip coming up!! I need one of those!!

thanks for the CUTE bb!!

((hugs))

Elaine said...

Darling page, Thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 11:54pm] - 20 Jul [NY 01:54am, UK 06:54am, OZ 04:54pm]).