.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

The day after........Check out DSO

So, do you still have holiday plans for the day after the 4th?  I'm glad the 4th fell on a Friday this year, it makes for a LONG holiday!  I hate when it is in the middle of the week.  It was a rainy day yesterday and looks like it's gonna be that way today too.  So, we'll probably stay in today which means I get to play on the PC. 

Be sure and stop by DSO and check it out!  Our server problem is all gone now and it looks all shiny and new.  I know you will love it.  Be sure and re-register in the forum and gallery.  There are lots of great challenges this month and if you do them all you get the MEGA kit for free!  I'm hosting 2 challenges this month, the IRON CHEF Recipe Challenge and the Book of Me Challenge.  So get busy scrapping.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow - I missed A LOT!!! We're finally home - 3000 miles later. I'm exhausted but have managed to check-out the forum and gallery and get re-registered too.