.

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm back and some layouts

I'm back from my "girls" trip, we had such a fun time!  Marianne is such a great hostess, I think I gained 10 lbs, we ate so much and it was all delicious!  We relaxed by the pond, played cards,  went to a couple garage sales ( I got a 2 brand new games, Monopoly and Yatzee for $3, what a bargain) then we went to the Farmers Market.  We also went to the pool, played more cards and laughed the whole weekend!  It is so enjoyable to be around my girlfriends, it's therapy for the soul. 

There's a few days left to do the DSO challenges.  This month I am hosting the Book of Me and the Recipe Challenge.  You don't want to miss out on the free Mega kit!  So get busy!

Here are a few layouts using my latest kits This N That and Firefly.
They are both so cute, thanks girls!!

Here's one Andrea made using my This N That kit.

 

And this one Livia made using my Firefly kit.

01 bedbugs

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I just love your kits!!!

Sounds like you had fun & some much needed girl time!!

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!