.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday, a Dosie (dooo-zeee) and cards

Today is Sunday and do we have a DOSIE (dooo-zeee) for you! 
The DSO BLOG brings you the first OFFICIAL DSO Dosie (dooo-zeee) Challenge !

The Dosies are the new DSO blog challenge. Each week will be something new and fun, so we really hope you participate along with us! You can check all the info and see lots of examples on the site blog! ;)

Here is Week 1 - July 6, 2008:
There’s NO PLACE like HOME
The Internet is such a wonderful thing.  We sometimes forget how great a thing it really CAN be. One of the best examples of this, is the variety of people you can meet, friends you can make, literally from ALL OVER THE WORLD. So Bunny thought, why not a challenge to demonstrate that. Wouldn’t it be great to see just WHERE your Internet friends call home? Your challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to show us a layout of your home. Don’t be shy now, we really do want to see!

Here's the layout I did for the challenge:

LP3-DSO-D001

 

Speaking of challenges, I entered the card swap on the DSO forum.  I love cards, I have made 1 or 2, but some of the ladies in the swap sent in pics of the cards they made.  Well, I think I am out of my league here.  They were amazing!  So, I thought I better do some research for some new ideas and techniques.  Today I found a great site, Bunny Zoe's Blog  she has made some wonderful cards. She reached 10000 hits so to celebrate she has some blog candy on her site.  Stop by and check it out.

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

jkuoha said...

Love your layout, Lynn! I think your cards will be great - you are so VERY creative!

Sherrie (RCMama) said...

Beautiful LO! And I am sure your cards will be nice. Which reminds me... I had better get to work on mine! LOL!

Debi said...

Hi There!
I recognize these favorite things of yours! They happen to be mine as well! We moved to the Daytona Beach area about 2.5 years ago - how about you?