.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shopping and a Freebie

Yesterday I had a great day shopping with my 2 wonderful grand kids.  School shopping was fun for me and them since they got to pick out several new outfits and shoes.  If you have a Gabriel Brothers store near you, it's worth the trip to look for some bargains.  You do need to check the items as some of them are seconds, but I'll gladly do that to save lots of $$$$.

Here's another brag book page using my Emily kit. 

BB5

You can get it here.

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

Andrea said...

YAY to a fun shopping day!!

Love your Emily BB pages!! Thanks :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Aug [LA 12:05am, NY 02:05am, UK 07:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).