.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Freebie for you

Don't forget about the DSO Grab Bag Sale.  The designers put together some great bags so go check them out.   Unfortunately, I was working on some wedding invitations and programs I am doing for a friend of mine and did not get to make a grab bag this time, but I hope to make one for you all some time soon. 

I was cleaning up some folders on my PC and found this mini kit I made back in June, I thought I'd give it to you as a freebie today.

LP3-JuneRecipe-preview

You can get it here.

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

Shannon said...

It's gorgeous Lynn!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Lynn said...

Hi! I am a Lynn too! Thanks so much for sharing. I love these colors and can't wait to find something good to use them with.
-Lynn @ tma

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this LOVELY mini!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Hi Lynn! Love that mini kit!! Very beautiful :)