.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday & Easy Print Photo Cards

First off, I want to wish Phil a very Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoy your special day sweetie!  Thank you for making me the luckiest girl in the world!

The holidays will be here before we know it!  I need to get my Christmas cards ready, so I thought I'd make some cards to print. I came up with these Easy Print Photo Cards - Winter set 1.  They are 6x4 so you can just put your photo under the card, add a little note if you like and print at home or print at your favorite retailer.   Now you have personalized photo holiday cards for just pennies!    You can also use them to make a  brag book to give as gifts. 

They are on sale this week at DSO for only $2.00!

LP3-EPPCWinter1-Preview

Here's a few other new goodies in the store this week!

Luisa has a cute new kit called Lil Chic

 

And Kim has another great CU Grab Bag which you will LOVE!

 

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Hi Lynn, Thank you for visiting my blog. What a wonderful surprise to come home from errands and find an offer for a free kit from you. I really had a hard time choosing which one I wanted because they are all beautiful. But I finally decided on one. May I have the "Whimsy Kit" please? My email is dmauton@gmail.com

Thank you so much and I look forward to more of your designs. I always tell my friends about your posts. :)

charlie said...

Gorgeous gorgeous new kits..and loving the cards too!
Charliexxx