.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Food Friday

Ok, Bunny started Food Friday so I am following her lead.  Be sure to stop by her blog and check it out her recipe and she will have links to others who joined her for Food Friday!  Bunny shared a wonderful Pecan Pie recipe today from her Gran that sounds wonderful!    I'm gonna have to try that pie!

I love quick, easy and good recipes so I thought I'd share this pumpkin dip.  Now don't make that face, it is really good and great to make to take or just to have when company stops by during the holidays.

Pumpkin Dip

2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese

1 - 15 oz can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)

3 cups powdered sugar

cinnamon to taste

**********************************************************

Microwave cream cheese  on medium heat for 4 minutes to soften.

Mix in pumpkin until creamy and not lumpy. 

Mix in powdered sugar one cup at a time. 

Mix in cinnamon.  Serve warm with ginger snaps or vanilla wafers.  

If refrigerated, just  warm in microwave before serving.

4 comments:

Bunny Cates said...

*bluh*
Ok, just kidding. Now that I see its for COOKIES and such, its not so bad. LOL....

thanks for participating!!!

Shannon said...

Actually sounds good! I think I'll take it to my Mom's and maybe even my friend Donna's.

Simply Sarah said...

That does sound kinda good... with maybe a sugar cookie or something. Interesting.

Andrea said...

Mmmm that sounds really good!!! I'll have to try it!! Sounds kinda like pumpkin cheesecake! Thanks :)