.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Merry

Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not... but that's not unusual for me.  I still have a few presents to buy.  I guess I better go shopping tomorrow since there's only a few shopping days left before Christmas.  I just hate to go out in this cold weather!!

Merry Merry is my newest kit, I finished it just in time for Christmas!  It is packed full of elements for you to play with.  It is in the DSO store this week 30% off.  Stop by DSO and see all the new goodies that were added to the store this week!

LP3-MerryMerryPreview

Here are some examples of how the kit was used.

LP3-MerryMerryQP1

QP2

 

Merry Merry Kit Contains:

14 Papers 
2 alpha sets  
2 number sets 
2 wires 
2 bows 
1 button 
4 speciality ornaments 
1 holly sticker 
1 journal paper 
1 paper snowflakes 
2 frame clusters 
1 envelope 
2 frame mats 
2 plain mats 
1 mat with words 
2 ribbons 
2 frames 
2 ribbon flowers 
3 charms 
1 shiny snowflakes 
1 staple 
3 star gems 
2 tied ribbons 
1 glitter tree 
1 beaded wire

No comments: