.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

New kit, Allie Brown & DSO Layout/Hybrid Call

DSO is starting an EZINE (email magazine) and we're looking for layouts featuring DSO Product.

  • The Dec call will end Dec 20th,
  • we are looking for WINTER theme layouts or Hybrid projects. 
  • Email submissions to support@digital-scrapbooking.org with "DEC LAYOUT CALL - WINTER THEME" in the subject.
  • Layouts must include a complete supply list, and must contain primarily DSO product.
  • Deadline for Dec Winter submissions is DEC 20th, 2008.
  • Layouts chosen will be featured in the Jan edition,
  • Layouts chosen will be compensated with a $5 GC to the DSO store.

poinsettaborder

 

Well, I told you earlier about Allie Brown's Layouts ( I am using one of her layouts on this blog) she makes the cutest blog layouts!  Well, she used one of my kits, Almost All Red, to make some layouts and a header and you can get it free on her blog.  How awesome is that!!  Be sure to leave her some love!

h34_copy

233

234

poinsettaborder

I have a new kit called Almost Christmas on sale this week for only $3.50. 

I love those Christmas bulbs! (if I do say so myself, LOL)  You get one plain set and one frame set, all you do is put you photo behind it and  you have a personalized Christmas bulb.  They would be so cute on Christmas cards too. (Hmmm, I better get busy and send my Christmas cards)  Stop by DSO and check it out.

lp3almostchristmas

Have a great day!

 

4 comments:

HID Kits said...

I will send you the email. I love it.

HoleyCow said...

CONGRATS! she is the one that inspired me to redo my blog.. I think I found her from your blog.. now I visit often to get ideas..

Bunny Cates said...

love the new kit lynn!

rmSOR said...

For quality HID Headlights