.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finally posting and an award

Sorry it's been a while since I posted but I have been sick for over 2 weeks.  I finally got some medicine and am feeling much better now.

Guess what?? I got the Lemonade Award from Sonia at http://xasheescorner.blogspot.com/

LemonadeAward

 

Thank you so much Sonia!!!

Here are the rules for receiving the Lemonade Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.

My 10 blogs:

1.  Shannon

2.  Bunny

3.  Chris

4.  Livia

5.  Mel

6.  KimB

7.  Heather

8.  Mindi

9.  Andrea

10. Allie Brown

3 comments:

Allison Evans Brown said...

AWWW! That is so nice of you to think of me! You're a doll!

How are ya? I haven't heard from you in a while. How was your holidays?

Thanks for the award.

Have a good week!!

Andrea said...

Congrats Lynn on your sweet award! Your blog looks beautiful! Don't ya just love Allison's blog layouts?

Thanks for the award!!!

((hugs))

Shannon said...

Thanks for the award Lynn! I'm glad you're feeling better - being sick IS NOT fun! Your blog looks great!