.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Award and Tagged!

Look at the award Ni Ni gave me ! I am so thrilled!  Thank you so much!  It makes me smile to think I inspire you !  Now it’s my turn to pass it on to 7 people who inspire me.

award_kreativblogger2

I’m awarding this to:

Bunny, Beth, Andrea, Mel, Shannon, Kimb, & Allie Brown

 

TAG…You’re It!

Bunny tagged me – here’s how you play

•Go to your photo folder in your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog.

I’m tagging:

Mindi, Beth, Ni Ni, Shannon, Chris, Kimmi,

Here’s the 6th photo in my 6th album – This was taken in 2007, brrr, makes me cold just looking at that snow! Glad I don’t have to deal with the snow any longer.

P2070008

Technorati Tags: ,,,

3 comments:

GSCreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim B said...

AHHH- thanks so much Lynn ;-)
And oh goodness- when I had to do the photo folder thing I panicked- lol
It was one of those *party* folders- but shoooooooooooo- at least it was a safe one-lol

Thanks again
(((HUGS))

hahaha- sorry deleted first comment as was signed is as my sister- BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Hiya Lynn! I finally did the tag challenge! :) I hope you're having a fabulous weekend.