.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beautiful Day and a Freebie for you!

Well, it's another beautiful sunny day here in Florida! I love it, I don't miss the cold weather, snow or ice at all! My parents are here with us this month and they have been enjoying it too! I hope they stay all winter!

I did the Color Challenge at DSO and here's a freebie mini kit for you. While you are there, why not check out all the other great challenges! I'm hosting the Recipe Challenge and I'd love for you to join me there.

LP3-CC209-Preview

Preview freebie is clickable or you can get it here.

A beautiful day in Florida!

P1000205

13 comments:

rachapman said...

this is lovely Lynn, thank you. and thank you for sharing your day!

Vana63 said...

Does look like a beautiful day there!

Thanx4Sharing your kit!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit. Certainly is a beautiful day in Florida - Hugs - Maggy

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Folkheart said...

Truly unique and so good looking. Thank you for sharing

makeyesup said...

thank you for the pretty kit.

BJ said...

thanks a million

Judy said...

Thanks! I love this

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the GRAND contribution!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim B said...

AWW thanks Lynn!! And Love that gemmed grid!! It's AWESOME!
Thanks for sharing it with us
hee hee- just checking out all your photos! YOu making me hungry now dammit! lol

HUGS

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).