.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A few more days to do a challenge!

There’s a few days left to do one of the DSO Challenges!  I host the Recipe Challenge and would love for you to join us.  The Great Exchange Challenge is another fun challenge,  this month you use one of KimB's kits; Hearty Tarty or Fresh Posey .  You make a quick page and you get all the great QP’s at the end of the month!!! I just completed this LO for the challenge, of course the one you get won’t have the picture in it!

LP3-Feb09TGE

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

Life Psalm; Pixel Punkin said...

Love that "Hurry Up Spring" kit. I'll have to try to use it in the March recipe challenge. You have an award on my blog (creativerhapsody.blogspot.com).

LiviaY said...

WOW... LOVING the new look, my friend!!!!

That layout is just GORGEOUS!!!
Both Freshy Posey and Hearty Tarty are in my computer and I can't get to them... bummer! Can't believe I'm gonna miss the chance to get that QP!!!

Lynn, I'm such a terrible blogger and am so behind on everything... Only now I'm coming here to thank you for the award... Shame on me!!!

Anyways... THANK YOU!!!!
MWAH!!