.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

New kit on sale

I have a new kit Hurry Up Spring in the DSO store and it is 40% off. 

L3-HurryUpSpring

Hurry Up Spring, I'm ready for winter to be over! This kit contains a little bit of everything, torn frame, torn paper, flowers, stickers, stamped numbers, doodles and a cute month wheel to date your layouts. 
This purchase contains:
12 textured papers 
1 torn paper 
1 torn frame 
1 set stamped numbers 0-9 
1 journal cluster 
8 words 
1 bracket 
6 bar pins 
1 metal month circle 
1 worn frame 
1 beaded frame 
5 bows 
1 flower clip 
1 dragonfly 
4 ricrac 
3 flowers 
1 tied ribbon 
3 tabs 
1 messy flower sticker 
1 backwards staple 
3 swirl doodles

 

I just received these great layout from Judy, she used It's My Birthday kit, I love how you put the hat on the birthday girl! She also used my Feb. Color Challenge Freebie which is available until the end of the month. Thanks Judy for sharing your layouts!

Untitled-1

neti

 

2 comments:

rachapman said...

lynn, this is gorgeous :)

also thanks for your comment on my blog!

Judgirl said...

thank you for share my layouts ...your kits are awesome and fun. Have a great Valentine day

hugssssssssss