.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shutter Shock & A Recipe

Bunny has a new blog challenge called Shutter Shock. Don't you just love the name! I'm going to join this challenge... So get ready for more photos. I created a new photo blog to post my photos on, check out my photos for Shutter Shock Challenge #1

I love to cook and I thought I'd start sharing some of my favorite recipes so stop back often for some good recipes.

Here's what we had for dinner Wednesday night. I know is looks like a lot of mustard, but it really is good and I am not a HUGE fan of mustard, I don't hate it, it's just ok. But I really do like this recipe!

Baked Chicken Dijon, Sweet Potato Fries and Corn

P1000262

The Ingredients:

Baked Chicken Dijon

4 TBS Dijon Mustard

2 TBS water or canola oil

1 tsp garlic powder

1/2 tsp Italian seasoning

1 lb boneless chicken breast

The Prep work:

P1000255

Mix ingredients (except chicken) in plastic bag or bowl.

Add chicken, coat with mixture.

P1000256

Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until done.

P1000258

Side Dishes: Frozen Sweet Potato Fries and Corn - prepare following package directions.

No comments: