.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Woo Hoo, I'm Designer of the month at DSO! Big Sale & Freebie!

fdom

meetlpand3

I am very excited to be the February FEATURED DESIGNER at DSO and  created a cute kit to celebrate!  As a bonus, throughout the month of February, it is marking it FREE! 

If you haven’t tried my products, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!  I have put this new kit in the store for FREE for the month of February, I also put many items on sale for only $1 and the other items are all 40% off!!

LP3-SweetnessPreview

I hope you like the freebie! Stop by DSO and check out my big sale!

Hugs,

Lynn

4 comments:

HoleyCow said...

congrats! about time I say!

Simply Sarah said...

Congratulations! I know it is a big deal so YOU GO GIRL!!

Carolyn said...

Way to go!! Congratulations!!

Mrs E of Scrappy Freebies said...

thank you for the freebie! :)