.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blinkie lovers, check this out!

My friend Livia’s blinkies are AWESOME and she is now selling them at DSO!  She made mine and I just love them!  Thanks Livia!!

CUSTOM MADE BLINKIES & BANNERS!
Are you a designer in need of a new blinkie/banner for affordable prices?
Not a designer, but want a blinkie to link to your blog or gallery?
Then check this out:
ly-blinkiefactoryad.jpg picture by liviaydesigns
You can check the price list and some examples of her work @ the
BLINKIE FACTORY BLOG  or go straight to her  SHOP.

3 comments:

LiviaY said...

You're such a sweetheart!!!
MWAH!!!!

GSCreations said...

Livia's blinkies are the BEST!!!
Popped in to say hi and have a great day!

Heather said...

I saw her ad come through the other day. She's really good!

I had to swing through and say hi! Cuz I was horrible about it at the end of my pregnancy and after having the baby. I'm so sorry!

(((hugs)))