.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shhhh,

(don’t tell anyone cause my chances of winning will be better if fewer people enter, LOL)

Layla Grace is giving away a fabulous handbag!  Go check it out, there are many beautiful products in her store. 

I’m working on some new papers, I am excited about them, I hope you do too!  

Let’s see, what else have I been up too… oh I got some cutting from a Snow Queen Hibiscus and am trying to root them.  It’s a beautiful plant with green and white leaves and red flower.  I’m trying 2 methods, the first bunch is just in water and the second bunch was dipped in rooting powder and placed in a pot with perlite.  Next time I trim our bougainvillea I am going to try to root them too.  It’s late, I’ll take some pics tomorrow to show you.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: